Sara Oblak Speicher, a wife and a mom of two little ones, helps women entrepreneurs build their business around their family time, flexibility and freedom. Integrating business consulting and coaching, this international best-selling author goes beyond marketing strategies, sales scripts and confidence exercises; Sara’s specialty is designing profitable business models for moms on the go. Sara, who holds an MBA degree and is a former internationally recruited NCAA D-1 basketball player (at 6’1” she still rocks her high heels), and her husband are also avid travelers. For more information, resources and to schedule your free consultation call, visit www.saraoblakspeicher.com
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Transitioning from a corporate to entrepreneurship (I lost my job the same week my husband and I found out we were expecting our first daughter).
- Transitioning from a VA to OBM to consulting business and obstacles and setbacks of re-positioning and re-branding.
- Leveraging LinkedIn to fill up a calendar with discovery calls (and what wasn’t working about those calls). Be the connector
- Trust who you are
- Business model adjustment
- Marketing yourself
- Management- Find what works for you
“Outsourcing an investment, not an expense”
Links & Resources mentioned in this Podcast:
Her Book “Bold”
Book: Good to Great, Jim Collins (one of my favorites)
Thanks so much for joining us. Have some feedback you’d like to share or a question you’d like to ask? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, please leave an honest review for The MWP Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates and also sign up for my newsletter so you don’t miss out on more resources, tips, and trainings!
Until next time!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS